Auto Meter AMRBCT-200J Intelli-Check II Heady Duty Truck Electrical System Analyzer BCT 200J
Product ID : Auto Meter AMRBCT-200J Intelli-Check II Heady Duty Truck Elect
Manufacturer: AUTO METER
Auto Meter AMRBCT-200J Intelli-Check II Heady Duty Truck Electrical System Analyzer BCT-200J
• The BCT-200J can perform a preventative maintenance test on the truck or tractor's electrical system to identify problems in a two-minute procedure. This feature will significantly cut down the preventative maintenance time on fleets, helping you diagnose quicker and get your fleet back out on the road in less time.
• The BCT-200J will test both the starter and the alternator showing the results of alternator amperage output, charging voltage, ripple amount and starter current draw. Diagnosing electrical issues fast and easy is the reason why this product is a must have wherever your truck or fleet of vehicles are tested.
• Will quickly and accurately test the vehicle's set of batteries, up to 4 at a time. It also tests single batteries with the same great speed and accuracy you have come to expect from any AutoMeter Test product.
• Will perform voltage drop tests on the starting, charging, magnetic switch, and lift-gate and stinger cable circuits per TMC's RP129 recommended practices. Another advantage is that you can test wire integrity with simple easy to read menus.
• Tests flooded and AGM batteries and starting/charging circuits.
• Compatible with 24v charging and starting systems.
• Includes battery bank test, which will test up to four batteries at one time.
• Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
• V-Drop Technology – this unique AutoMeter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. This test occurs with minimal operator effort in the short period of time required for the engine to crank over and fire. AutoMeter’s V-Drop technology prevents the need to connect additional probes and/or disable ignition or fuel systems to engage in excessive engine crank periods. In the event that your AutoMeter tester equipped with V-Drop detects an issue, it will guide the operator through the diagnosis to identify which part of the circuit is causing the excessive voltage drop.
Products You May Like
Allmand NIGHT-LITE PRO II® V-SERIES®
Kohler KDW 1003 T4F 11.5 hp | 7.5 kW generator
Kubota D1005 T4F 11.7 hp | 7.5 kW generator
Kubota D1105 T4F 13.5 hp | 8 kW generator
CAT C1.1 T4F 13.3 hp | 8 kW generator
12 volt electric; glow plug cold starting system
30 gallon (114 L)
Up to 65 hrs without refueling
4-1250 watt SHO-HD metal halide fixtures (standard)
4-1000 watt high-pressure sodium fixtures (optional)
NEW 4-240 watt LED fixtures (optional)
SLS™ Sequenced Light System™
25 ft., six-section (7.62 m) hydraulically actuated tower
Power cable encased in Nycoil™ flexible tubing
Formed, welded steel frame
Adjustable height combination 2 in. (50 mm) ball, 3 in. (75 mm) pintle towing hitch
Gull-wing style, lockable molded poly lift-up access doors
Stop / turn / tail lights
Forklift pockets and lifting eye
Tie down rings
Fluid containment system with external oil drain
Four-point design | Remains operational in wind gusts up to 65 mph (105 kph)